Sonntag, Juni 07, 2009

 

Sommermusik

Mein Lieblingslied zur Zeit ist On the Wing von Owl City
schöne,leichte elektronische Musik die man am besten auf der Sonnenliege geniesssen kann.Owl City klingt ein wenig nach The Postal Service
Die Texte sind kleine witzige aber manchmal auch poetische Geschichten bzw Gedichte.
Hier mal die ersten Zeilen von On the Wing:

Breathe and I'll carry you away into the velvet sky
And we'll stir the stars around and watch them fall away
Into the Hudson Bay and plummet out of sight and sound
The open summer breeze will sweep you through the hills
Where I live in the Alpine heights
Below the northern lights I spend my coldest nights alone awake
And thinking of the weekend we were in love
(The weekend we were in love)

Home among these mountain tops can be so awfully dull
A thousand miles from the tide
Put photos on the walls of New York shopping malls
Distract me so I stay inside
I wish the rocket stayed over the promenade 'cuz I would make a hook
And I fish them from the sky
My darling she and I were hanging on so take us high
To sing the world goodbye

I am floating away lost in a silent ballet
I'm dreaming you're out in the blue and I am right beside you

Labels: ,


Comments:

Kommentar veröffentlichen





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?